emulators/compat40 missing distfile?

Hi all,

I was trying to install emulators/compat16 on a recent i386 -current and it failed. It seems to depend on all the newer compat versions (compat20, compat30, etc.) but when I got to compat40 it couldn't find the distribution file anywhere. It's looking for compat40-i386-4.0.tar.bz2, and I confirmed with a manual search that it isn't on any of the NetBSD distfiles mirrors, nor the NetBSD ftp site itself. Where can I find this file?

-Henry Bent
hbent%cs.oberlin.edu@localhost