Re: Does mail/dspam play nice with postfix?

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 06:32:31PM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
[...]
> and bounce the message there.  It tells me that it cannot establish a
> context because the sender (me? postfix? postfix's default_privs user?)
> is not trusted and cannot user the --user option.

There is a setting dspam.conf where you can add root as a trusted user.

> Anyone got any clue-by-fours for me?

Personally I use a transport, e.g.:

dspam-relearn-spam     unix - n  n      -       10      pipe
  flags=Ru user=dspam argv=/usr/pkg/bin/dspam --user ${user} --class=spam
--source=error
dspam-relearn-innocent     unix - n  n      -       10      pipe
  flags=Ru user=dspam argv=/usr/pkg/bin/dspam --user ${user} --class=innocent
--source=error

That way I avoid any limitations of postfix on |cmd aliases, and I can
use a non-root user for the actual dspam command.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost