Re: Building openoffice2 on amd64

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:13:42 -0800 (PST)
Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

> Since others have apparently been successful in building openoffice2,
> I'm wondering what's different about my system.  It's a basic 4.99.41
> -current with a 4.99.41 userland.  The kernel is custom configured,
> but no weird drivers or strange patches.

I used Kouichirou's patch from 26 December and it just worked.  However
-- I had to bump my memory limits quite high.  (I notice, though, that
I'm replying to a message of yours from 25 December that just arrived.
The header lines suggest that it was held for a manual spam check,
probably because of the size and attachment.)

If anyone wants, I'll upload my .tgz file.  It was built -n 4.99.45
using modular xorg.