gnucash install problem?

I'm in the middle of a "make update" for gnucash, and get the following error:

*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly installed.
configure: error:
*** GLIB >= 2.6 is required to build Gnucash; please make sure you have the
*** development headers installed. The latest version of GLIB is
*** always available at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/glib/.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/finance/gnucash

Any idea where I should get the required GLIB? There doesn't seem to be anything named GLIB in pkgsrc, and I already have glib2 installed:

quicky:gnucash {221} pkg_info -a | grep glib
glib2-2.14.3        Some useful routines for C programming (glib2)
dbus-glib-0.74      GLib bindings for the D-BUS message bus system
glib-1.2.10nb10     Some useful routines for C programming (glib1)
quicky:gnucash {222}

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |