bugs with Anjuta

 - Hi list,

I'm testing devel/anjuta IDE package and there are several problems.
For example, I can't create new C/C++ source file from File menu ::
New :: File. When I type a name for a new file I can't create it.

Also it seems that Anjuta doesn't save my settings, e.g in Settings
menu :: Plugins manager :: Enable or Disable some parameters and quit
Anjuta. Sometimes, settings doesn't save.(most of time, CVS plugin
can't be disabled...)

Anyone knows this problems?

Regards,
--