Re: Need some help for setting up a binary repo of pkgsrc packages (WAS: Re: modular-xorg-drivers fail to compile on Solaris SXCE b73)

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 02:23:00PM +0000, raymond.meyer%rambler.ru@localhost
wrote:
> I think what Joerg was trying to say is you don't need to build Xorg or
> XFree86 on Solaris in order to build Gnome/Kde or other X11 packages.

Slightly different. I just said that he should use the *server* from
Sun. Everything else (that is beside the lib meta package and anything
depending on modular-xorg-server) should work fine.

Joerg