Re: Need some help for setting up a binary repo of pkgsrc packages (WAS: Re: modular-xorg-drivers fail to compile on Solaris SXCE b73)

2007/11/1, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 10:58:03AM +0100, Gueven Bay wrote:
> > Give me some tips please, how to succeed in compiling X11.
> > I think that there are many people out there who use X11 on Solaris
> > which is compiled with pkgsrc. What are the right settings in mk.conf?
> > Which compiler did you use (SUNWspro or gcc)?
>
> Just use the X server shipped with Solaris. IF you just want to use X11
> programs, you don't have to do anything with the drivers at all. If you
> are just interested in normal programs, they will pull in the
> dependencies they need and be done.

No Sir,

You didn't understand : I want to compile packages ("bmake package")
to put them on a online repo where others can get them for their
private/professional use.
And X11(+GNOME/KDE of course) is one of the things that "motivates"
many people to have at least a look at it - the repo -. This is the
idea behind the repo : To make pkgsrc more known.
For FreeBSD and Slackware I compiled X11 successfully but on Solaris I
am stuck - as I already said -.

AND the drivers are not the only thing that don't compile: I tried
modular-xorg-drivers, modular-xorg-apps and modular-xorg-libs. No
success for any of these meta-packages.
I also tried to compile with sunpro and with gcc. No success.

So, again, please, give me some hints how to get these packages compiled.
For example how can "disable" that pkgsrc compiles(or better tries to
compile) libdrm - where it get stuck always-?
Are there some special settings for mk.conf which I maybe forgot?

regards
Gueven