Re: problem with install tbz (tar bzip2) packages from web

So, how is possible, that it's normal installed from local disk, and
all .tbz packages from bulk build doing this problem, but build chroot
was install it without any problems too ??

Ondrej

--
Ondrej Tuma

   Www: www.blackmouse.biz, mcbig.webjet.cz