Re: problem with install tbz (tar bzip2) packages from web

Any other download from my server is ok, tgz (old) packages from this
server, from this directory (url) works fine. And in output, that is
talking about gzip :(

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.

Not about bzip2. So in my opinion, it could be error in pkg_add :S Ok,
tomorow, i will study source code.

Thanx for help.

--
Ondrej Tuma