Re: xorg regression?

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Blair Sadewitz wrote:
> Please try openbsd-input-ws to help me isolate this mouse issue.  I'm
> currently working on xorg-server-1.3.0.0nb4 and will let you know when
> it's ready.

The openbsd-input-ws does not exhibit the mouse jumping left issue.  I do
notice, however, that the cursor speed is much slower than with the standard
driver and that the cursor jumps appear to be caused by rapid cursor
movement.  Is there a way to increase the cursor speed with the
openbsd-input-ws driver?

Another issue.  My laptop has a standard two button mouse and I've been using
the Emulate3Buttons option to emulate the middle button.  I do not see an
equivalent option for the openbsd-input-ws driver.  Is there one?  If not,
perhaps I should look at adding one.

> Thanks for testing!

My pleasure.  Thanks for working on this!

Sverre