Re: skype is really stale

It's been a while, but I had extracted the libasound Library from a
Linux tgz and it worked perfectly for me. It was probably the wrong
way to do it. But it worked. That was with Skype 1.3.0.53 and with
4.99.3 about October 2006. I haven't used Skype since.

Screenshot:
http://wiki.netbsd.se/images/3/38/2006-10-14-154027_1152x864_scrot.png

Zafer.