swfdec-gtk2 updated to 0.5.1

Hello,

I took some time today to update swfdec-gtk2 to the last version, 0.5.1
Please find enclosed the modified files for review. Please forgive any mistakes, mostly due to my lack of experience.
I would be happy to correct any errors you'll find in the package.
Thanks to someone to commit it if it's OK.

I've a remaining concern here: the file swfdec-gtk-0.5.pc is not in the PLIST, and is then not installed. But it is required to be able to compile swfdec-mozilla plugin, my next step. How should I do to install swfdec-gtk-0.5.pc when makeing install swfdec-gtk2 ?

Thanks in advance.
Guillaume.