Re: Samba and Mac OS trouble

Hi,

I add issues with file copying that took ages.
Only with MacOS X clients (Windows XP clients were OK) and NetBSD server.

I found this doc
(http://zhadum.org.uk/2007/02/16/mac-os-x-and-nis-just-not-good-friends/)
and applied the following recommendation:
Tuning the TCP stack under Mac OS X by setting the kernel parameter
?net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack? to zero fixes this problem.

This solved my problem - every files where copied at a full 100Mbits rate.

Hope it helps,
   Jo