Re: [alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost: Re: imake and nas on Debian GNU/Linux]

Klaus Heinz wrote:
> > PS I had to s/1$/1x/ in imake's PLIST.
>
> This may be specific to the build of imake on Linux, I don't know.

This complements my previous modular-xorg experience on Debian:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/05/03/0001.html

> > PPS xpkgwedge is incompatible with modular.
>
> I have never used modular Xorg packages. If xpkgwedge is indeed
> incompatible with those packages (did you read this somewhere or did you
> try and it failed?) then please do manually what the Makefile in the
> xpkgwedge package does:

This is what I get when I try to bmake it:

ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: [x11.version.mk] X11_TYPE must either be "xorg" or "native", but not
"modular".
ERROR: This package has set PKG_SKIP_REASON:
ERROR: xpkgwedge is not needed when X11BASE is LOCALBASE
*** Error code 1

> In the section of your your xmkmf script containing
>
>       imake $imake_defines $args &&
>       echo "make Makefiles" &&
>       make Makefiles &&
>       echo "make includes" &&
>       make includes &&
>       echo "make depend" &&
>       make depend
>
> change "make" to the path for GNU make (should be /usr/bin/make for
> Linux) and try again to build audio/nas. Please report success or
> failure to the list.

Same failure :(

[ ... skiped ...]
/usr/bin/make includes
including in ./include...
usage: bmake [-BeikNnqrstWX] [-D variable] [-d flags] [-f makefile]
            [-I directory] [-J private] [-j max_jobs] [-m directory] [-T file]
            [-V variable] [variable=value] [target ...]
make: *** [includes] Error 2
*** Error code 2

--
Alexander Nasonov
http://nasonov.blogspot.com

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to
be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong. -- GK
Chesterton --

This quote is generated by:
        /usr/pkg/bin/curl -L http://tinyurl.com/veusy         \
          | sed -e 's/^document\.write(.//' -e 's/.);$/ --/'  \
                -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' -e 's/^More quotes from //' \