Subject: Re: Some modular-xorg packages cannot be created on Debian Linux
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Alexander Nasonov <alnsn@yandex.ru>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/03/2007 00:10:24
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I have been trying to make sure these are fixed upstream. Xorg has fixed
> the macros for this, but just hasn't released a newer versions of the
> tarballs yet.

That's fine, I can wait. Maintaining three pkgsrc systems for different OSes
on one laptop takes several days to build so I won't run this process again
in a near future.

> The easiest for now is to just set in the CONFIGURE_ENV for
> APP_MAN_SUFFIX, etc. Some examples can be seen with:
>
> grep MAN_SUFFIX pkgsrc/x11/lib*/Makefile

I already replaced .1 with .1x manually. Here's the complete list:

> cd fonts
> cvs -nq up
M bdftopcf/PLIST
M font-util/PLIST
M mkfontscale/PLIST
> cd ../x11/
> cvs -nq up
M iceauth/PLIST
M xkbcomp/PLIST

I remembered about three packages (I wrote the first letter from work)
but there are five broken packages on Linux. There are might be other
broken packages because I saw other PLISTs with .1 entries.

--
Alexander Nasonov
http://nasonov.blogspot.com

A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women
he couldn`t. -- Edward A. Murphy --

This quote is generated by:
	/usr/pkg/bin/curl -L http://tinyurl.com/veusy         \
	  | sed -e 's/^document\.write(.//' -e 's/.);$/ --/'  \
	        -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' -e 's/^More quotes from //' \