Re: Opera 9.2, emul/linux32 and amd64 (was: Can't run opera on amd64)

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:18:42 +0200, Mihai Chelaru <mihai.chelaru%girsa.ro@localhost> wrote:

Loic Hoguin wrote:

It seems that the fixes for compat/linux32 select timeouts
have been committed. Opera now works pretty well on amd64,
I have been playing with it for some time without problems.

Did you also manage to get flash working ?

Hello,

I quickly tried right now by tweaking the opera-plugins makefile a bit,
and I got the following results:
 - opera detects and load the plugin
 - webpages load the plugin and initialize it, and set correct dimensions
 - but... plugin don't work

All I have is a white or grey box. I can right click on it and it shows
the flash context menu, I can check/uncheck options in this menu, but
the settings dialog don't appear.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend