Opera 9.2, emul/linux32 and amd64 (was: Can't run opera on amd64)

Hello,

It seems that the fixes for compat/linux32 select timeouts
have been committed. Opera now works pretty well on amd64,
I have been playing with it for some time without problems.

I haven't seen however a fix for the installation under
amd64. To be able to run Opera you must have the 32bit suse
compat packages installed, which is not currently possible
(Nicolas Joly was working on it earlier). Also it seems that
the Opera Makefile must be fixed, as it installs the files
in emul/linux instead of emul/linux32.

What can I do to help? (apart from fixing the opera makefile)

Also, Opera 9.2 has been released, I have attached a patch
to this email. Sorry I can't send PRs right now. It seems
my previous ones weren't sent, including the one from today
using the web form (is it normal?).

The patch work at least for i386 (well, I only tested it on
amd64 but..), so the PLIST for the other arch may be wrong.

Regards,

--
Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend