Re: firefox-bin-flash and opera-plugins not working

Here it is.
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/en/projects/nspluginwrapper

2007/2/6, Juan RP <juan%xtrarom.org@localhost>:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:04:57 +0100
Geert Hendrickx <ghen%telenet.be@localhost> wrote:

> With nspluginwrapper it works for me on -current...

I'm just using firefox-bin, dunno about this nspluginwrapper...

> The ns-flash or the firefox-bin-flash package?  Or both?  I think we
> should rework our *-plugin packages to depend on ns-flash and install
> symlinks to a single binary, to avoid having to keep parallel
> versions of three packages.

Both. Anyway your suggestion seems to be a good way, now we need only
a volunteer...

--
http://plog.xtrarom.org/
Juan RP's blog - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish