Re: firefox-bin-flash and opera-plugins not working

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:43:16 +0100
Geert Hendrickx <ghen%telenet.be@localhost> wrote:

> I have firefox-bin-flash and opera-plugins working properly on NetBSD
> 3.1 with X11 from xsrc/.  I also have the flashplugin working
> properly in a native seamonkey (via nspluginwrapper which I compiled
> manually) on both NetBSD 3.1 and NetBSD-current.

I'm using xsrc too, I would like to read if somebody with -current and
xsrc has them working.

> Another user (on irc) suggested to split the packages and keep flash7
> packages in parallel to the flash9 ones.

I agree... could you please re-add the old packages?

--
http://plog.xtrarom.org/
Juan RP's blog - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish