Re: multimedia/gmplayer broken for several weeks now

David Howland wrote:
> multimedia/gmplayer has been broken for several weeks now.
>
> Has anyone been able to build it on NetBSD-3?
>
> I have a PR that is currently in state OPEN that details the issue
> pkg/34980
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=34980
>
> In the PR I give a quick patch that will make gmplayer compile on my system.

The CFLAGS poisoning is caused by /usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig/xrandr.pc right?
Could you edit this file and remove '-O2' and '-march=pentium3' from it?
GCC 4.x will refuse to work if you mix -mcpu and -march, so that will be
a problem anyway. Does this maybe already fix gmplayer for you?

--
Christian