Re: Munin-(node|server)

You can install pkgtools/pkg_notify to notify the package maintainer
of a new version.

Regards,

--Blair

On 11/14/06, Wouter Schoot <wouter%schoot.org@localhost> wrote:
Hey all,

Munin is a neat monitoring program which creates graphs of various
things, like mrtg. However, since the new version, they officially
support NetBSD (! \o/ !).

pkgsrc has 1.3.1 where 1.3.3 is the first with "official" NetBSD
support. This also means that it has NetBSD-proof scripts with it.
Therefor I think it would be great to have it upgraded to 1.3.3 and it
may also mean that on or more of the 5 patches now included in pkgsrc to
make it work may be dropped :)

The proposed upgrade didn't make it to doc/TODO, so that's why I write
this mail.

Anyone? :)

Thanks in advance,

Wouter

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":