Munin-(node|server)

Hey all,

Munin is a neat monitoring program which creates graphs of various things, like mrtg. However, since the new version, they officially support NetBSD (! \o/ !).

pkgsrc has 1.3.1 where 1.3.3 is the first with "official" NetBSD support. This also means that it has NetBSD-proof scripts with it. Therefor I think it would be great to have it upgraded to 1.3.3 and it may also mean that on or more of the 5 patches now included in pkgsrc to make it work may be dropped :)

The proposed upgrade didn't make it to doc/TODO, so that's why I write this mail.

Anyone? :)

Thanks in advance,

Wouter