Re: firefox2 in pkgsrc?

Firefox 2.0 is now available on the FTP site.  I'm currently updating the
pkgsrc-wip package.  I'll import firefox2 in pkgsrc (without affecting the
firefox-1.5.x package) once the release is officially announced.  It will
be possible to install www/firefox* and www/firefox2* in parallel (as it
already was with the wip package).

I plan to maintain Firefox 1.5.0.x in pkgsrc as long as it is supported by
Mozilla, so amd64 users (or anyone else) can keep using www/firefox until
firefox2 is fixed for amd64.

        Geert