firefox2 in pkgsrc?

Hi,

Firefox is approaching its 2.0 release.  I've been tracking the beta's and
RC's in pkgsrc-wip/firefox2 (and -gtk and -bin).  They seem to work fine on
i386, but people have reported build problems on other platforms like amd64.
When 2.0 is released, shall I update the www/firefox package to it, or shall
I import it as a separate firefox2 package in parallel until the build
problems are fixed?

        Geert