Re: *** SPAM *** Re: lang/classpath dosn't build.

2006/10/22, Steven M. Bellovin <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost>:

lang/scsl-jdk15 is native mode, not Linux compatibility.  I do use xorg,
though it occurs to me that I hadn't tried any graphics applications.  I
am indeed seeing a shared library failure when I try; I have no idea if I
could work around it by symlinks.

In my experience you only need to export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/xorg/lib (or whatever) to be able to run X
applications with scsl-jdk15. I have been using this with Intellij
Idea.

regards
- Erik