lang/classpath dosn't build.

hie,

i'm trying to build lang/classpath, and i got the following message:

  317.     dd = dd << 9 | dd >>> -9;
                                 ^^
*** Semantic Caution: The shift count -9 is negative; it will be masked to the appropriate width and behave as a positive shift count.

or even

564. atts.addAttribute (nsSupport.XMLNS, prefix,
                                                                ^---^
*** Semantic Warning: Accessing the class field "XMLNS" via an instance is discouraged because the field accessed will be the one in the variable's declared type, not the instance's dynamic type.

and at the end:

***System Failure: Out of memory
gmake[1]: *** [compile-classes] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/lang/classpath/work/classpath-0.91/lib'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Of course, I've check the system is not out of memory:

#vmstat l
procs    memory                page
r b w    avm        fre          flt
0 0 0    386580    70492    4107

I'm discouraged, I will follow a Java teaching, and I do not want to have to leave NetBSD because of Java...!

Thank a lot for your help...!