Re: Testers Wanted - New UML modeling package

Obata,

I think the package is ready. The author updated his version, and now the package
requires gmake.  I could not get the new package to work by using the line
   USE_GMAKE= YES
So, I used
   USE_TOOLS= gmake
and it worked.

If you think it is ready, I will submit the package.

Thanks!
Kenneth

OBATA Akio wrote:
Hi,