installing vulnerable pkgs

Is there an easy way to allow the installation of just one package (possibly
allowing dependencies) without removing the checks for all packages? Something
finer-grained than ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES but not as fine as
ALLOW_VULNERABILITIES.foo? I'm not as interested in what the vulnerability is as whether or not I'm aware that one exists and that I'm really sure I want to install it regardless.

Also, how does one get a version 1.0.1 formatted pkg-vulnerabilities file? I haven't even been able to get ALLOW_VULNERABILITIES.foo to work since I don't have vulnerability IDs in my pkg-vulnerabilities file--download-vulnerability-list(8) gets me a version 1.0.0 formatted file. NetBSD-3.0, i386, pkgsrc updated to 2006Q2 via cvs a few days ago.

--
Bob