Firefox and naming issues

Hello List,

I recently compiled successfully firefox via pkgsrc from source.
But, whenever I start firefox, the script executes firefox-bin.
So I cannot distinguish, whether it is the source distribution, or the
linux binary, because both are called firefox-bin, when running.

% pgrep firefox-bin
1109

% ps p 1109
PID TTY STAT    TIME COMMAND
1109 ?   Ssa  0:25.47 /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/firefox-bin

% cat /usr/pkg/bin/firefox
#!/bin/sh
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/pkg/lib/firefox
export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
exec /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/firefox-bin "$@"

% file firefox-bin
firefox-bin: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
for NetBSD 3.99.21, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for NetBSD
3.99.21, stripped
zafer@lfs:/usr/pkg/lib/firefox %

Aha.

On the other hand, when I install www/firefox-bin (the linux binary),
I get firefox-linux.
Which also executes firefox-bin, the linux version.

root@lfs:/usr/pkg/lib/firefox-linux #  file firefox-bin
firefox-bin: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for
GNU/Linux 2.2.5, stripped

This confuses me.

Why is the Source Distribution called on Disk (after installation)
like the binary Linux Version in pkgsrc ?

Is this a naming issue ?

Cheers, Zafer.