Re: amaya without accents

   Thanks many times.
As you've seen, I am not an expert. Does it has something to do with an error message that I've seen a couple of times ? *Perl warning: please check that your locale settings: LC_ALL=(unset), LANG="fr_FR.UTF-8" are supported and installed on your system* if yes, how to change that so that when I build amaya it appears with all the buttons ?
   Thanks many times again.