Re: Getting the latest pkgsrc.tar.gz

On 5/30/06, Christian Biere <christianbiere%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
> What part is truncated from my messages? Quotes from other people, or
> stuff that I have written?

Everything after the quoted part. See here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.pkgsrc.user/1018

I checked the message as it in Gmail (there's an option to show the
original message). Here's a snippet of how it looks to me. (I added
the "}" marks while quoting here. Everything else is as it is in the