Re: Getting the latest pkgsrc.tar.gz

On 5/29/06, Geert Hendrickx <> wrote:
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 05:50:08PM +0200, Christian Biere wrote:
> How did you receive the mail you've replied to? The part above was
> non-existent in the mail I received. There was only quoted text. That
> was at least the second time this happened on this list.

Yes, his messages appear to be truncated on the list, but I receive them
completely.  Shall I forward them to you or to the list?

Oh! I didnt know that ... :(

What part is truncated from my messages? Quotes from other people, or
stuff that I have written?

        NetBSD/i386 3.0 | Toshiba Satellite L10-102* (archives) (manpages)