Re: Checksum for Libtool and suse dependency for Opera-plugin

Thanks for your reply.

Libtool - I tried to rebuild libtool several times and found the size of the file would change each time. I realized that the download of the file was stalling and not completing causing the build to fail. I continue to rebuild and all of the file downloaded after about eight tries. So the problem was the inability to complete the download of the file, not a problem with NetBSD. Thanks for the

Opera-plugins - I can install the Opera package or build Opera without a problem. The opera-plugin package and the build still require suse-x11-7.3.
Thanks again
Jim Michael