Checksum for Libtool and suse dependency for Opera-plugin

I am trying to learn NetBSD coming from a Windows background. I've studied the Installation Guide and the Pkgsrc Guide and am guessing some of the answers I need may still be in there, but I don't see them now. I've installed NetBSD 20+ times over the past two years to get more familiar with it but have hit a few small brick walls. Any help would be appreciated. 1. I'm trying to build firefox-bin on an i386 after an install of NetBSD 3.0. The build hangs on libtool and I found that the checksums on the files pkgsrc is downloading do not match the checksum files in pkgsrc. I have updated pkgsrc via cvs and run the download-vulnerability-list. What can be done to revolve this problem?

2. I'm also trying to build opera-plugins and it calls for suse_x11-7.3. However suse_x11-9.1 is installed based on other software builds and the build stops when finding the conflict. Is there a way to install both versions? What is the correct solution?

Thank you for any help offered.
Jim Michael