Re: sysutils/extipl

Hi Hiramatsu,
 "extipl install rwd0d" works fine. Thanks. But I think there still is
something wrong in my setup of extipl. I have netbsd running on wd1 and windows
2000 + linux gnu/debian running on wd0. linux is at primary partition 2.
Windows boots normally but when I try to  boot linux I receive the following
message:
 "no extipl magic".
 Could there be any option I'm not using?
 Thank you for the help.
 Paulo