Re: suse 10.0 packages

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 06:11:36PM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> Also, I'd rather call the packages suse10_* than suse100_* (so later
> we can just upgrade them, instead of having to rename them).

I disagree on this, since the updates would need all the same testing
and changes are high that the usage of 2.6 features will increase a lot
in the short future.

But Antoine, if works on this anyway, can you also rename the old SuSE
7.3 packages to match the rest and leave only the meta-part in
suse_linux?

Joerg