Re: pkgsrc-current Linux 2.6.24-1-686/i686 bulk build results 20080903.1421

> Some quick looks:

 >> archivers/bsdtar                 89       build
 >> joerg%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   bsdtar-2.5.5

> tar/write.c:730: error: 'EXT2_IOC_GETFLAGS' undeclared (first use in this
> function)

> should be easy to fix if someone can figure out what the right thing
> to do is.

I've already fixed this one. Commiter is needed.

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39451

 >> editors/vim-share                 7     install
 >> martti%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   vim-share-7.2.0

> ERROR: [check-interpreter.mk] The interpreter "/bin/csh" of
> "/usr/pkg/share/vim/vim72/tools/vim132" does not exist.

> I feel like we've already fixed this once... did it maybe get lost in
> the update to 7.2?
Yes. http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=38710
7.1.330 was fine but 7.2.0 fails again.

 >> fonts/Xg                          3     install
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   libXgFonts-1.0nb2

> /bin/sh: compress: command not found
archivers/compress should be packaged IMHO
as well as some other tools from NetBSD userspace.
See wip/netbsd-* packages.
And USE_TOOLS+=compress should also be implemented IMHO.

 >> lang/erlang                       3       build
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   erlang-12.0nb2

> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `i386-debian-linux/Makefile'. Stop.

> This looks to be auto* disagreeing with itself over whether the
> platform is 'i386-debian-linux' or 'i386-debian-linux-gnu'.
upstream?

 >> lang/kaffe                        3     install
 >> tonio%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   kaffe-1.1.7nb3

> ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkg:
> ERROR:         /usr/pkg/java/kaffe/info/dir

> Something is wrong with info file handling, I guess... (should kaffe
> really have a private info directory?)
Probably no. There are only two info files there.
java/kaffe/info/hacking.info
java/kaffe/info/vmintegration.info

 >> lang/icon                         2     install
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   icon-9.4.2nb1

> => Checking for missing run-time search paths in icon-9.4.2nb1
> ERROR: /usr/pkg/bin/iconx:    libX11.so.6 => not found

> buh...?
Need more info?

 >> x11/xview-clients                 2       build
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   xview-clients-3.2.1nb3

> This looks exactly like from before I fixed it, except that the
> PKGREVISION is from after. Which is strange... do you have the build
> log for xview-lib-3.2.1nb7? Does it fail and keep going and install
> a half-built library? And if so, why does patch-ad of xview-config not
> cause the build to stop?
tomorrow.

 >> lang/focal                                build
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   focal81-0

> This needs a patch to use <dirent.h> portably.
WOW. I remember this language! I learned it ~20 years ago
and I thought it is already dead :-)

 >> lang/gwydion-dylan                  dbb_canbebuilt
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   gwydion-dylan-2.4.0nb1

> Try enabling this in the Makefile and see if it builds. It doesn't
> work on amd64, but it ought to work or be easily patched to work on
> i386 on Linux.
ok. tomorrow.

 >> lang/smalltalk                          install
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   smalltalk-2.3.5

> This appears to install its own libsigsegv and should probably be
> discouraged from such behavior.
I'll try to fix it if you need it.

 >> x11/xmx                                 install
 >> pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
 >>   xmx-2.1a7nb1

> rgb.c:44:17: error: dbm.h: No such file or directory

> What's the right way to get this? (On Linux, or in general...)
0 ~>pkg_online_find -9 f:regexp:'/dbm.h$'
No matches found for field:PLIST strategy:regexp query:/dbm.h$
20 ~>

Provide a package for it?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.