Re: scrollkeeper build failed (Was: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/i386 bulk build results)2005-03-25

On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 22:40 +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

>       I ran pkg_delete docbook\* then started a rebuild but it still
>       fails. Can you build textproc/scrollkeeper without problem on
>       the latest pkgsrc there?

Sorry, I hadn't tested here yet.  Now I did and it failed.

This is now fixed.  You'll have to update your docbook-xml package (make
replace will work just fine, in case you want to avoid rebuilding other
things) and build scrollkeeper again.

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>