Re: scrollkeeper build failed (Was: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0/i386 bulk build results)2005-03-25

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

libnautilus was removed from nautilus in the latest version, 2.10.0.
I'm afraid this won't have an easy solution, _unless_ galeon has a way
to disable nautilus support (or a newer version is out fixing this).

        A newer version is out, which is supposed to work against the
        latest gnome, but I cannot build scrollkeeper to test.

        I just started a 'clean' build on 2.0_STABLE with pkgsrc from
        earlier today and I cannot get to look at the galeon issues
        because textproc/scrollkeeper fails to configure with:

[...]
checking which XML catalog to use... /usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD... configure: error: not found. Make sure you
have the DocBook DTD installed and ensure that it is registered in
/usr/pkg/share/xml/catalog.

        docbook is installed:

% pkg_info |grep docbook
docbook-xml-4.2nb6  XML DTD designed for computer documentation
docbook-4.4         SGML DTD designed for computer documentation
docbook-xsl-1.68.1  Docbook XSL modular stylesheet
docbook-website-2.5.0 DocBook XML DTD for building websites

What's important here is docbook-xml, not docbook.  Anyway, try to rebuild
(after a 'make clean') and reinstall the docbook-xml package.  I'm not sure,
but that'd be caused by a problem that appeared just after switching
buildlink3 to be a default (which is already fixed).

        I ran pkg_delete docbook\* then started a rebuild but it still
        fails. Can you build textproc/scrollkeeper without problem on
        the latest pkgsrc there?