Re: ntpdate problem

On 7/24/24 1:01 PM, Daniel Cunha wrote:
Hi Will,

seems an order issue if I get well, did you try to change the script to execute before the ntpdate? (it could be a test)
https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-rc.html#chap-rc-rcorder

It seems like the order's fine, but one of the scripts finishes before the actual initialization of the nic happens (guessing here). I appreciate the link though, I wasn't sure about the dependency stuff and this clears that up for me. I'll keep looking at it, but Brad's sleep suggestion worked for the time being.

Thanks,

Will