Re: dhcpcd and IPv6 prefix delegation?

Tobias,

tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost 2024-07-06 17:17 [+0200]:
> On the offchance that your ISP is also bahnhof.se via Zitius, here is a
> config that works well for me. vlan101 is my external interface and the
> rest are my internal networks. I run this with the following rc.conf
> settings:

Thanks, but as you've probably seen by now, there was a painfully simple
one-bit error in my config file: a typo in the interface name.

And thanks for the config, btw. It's always good to have examples to
pick and choose from.

And no, my ISP is actually Telia over Telia Open Fiber, who now, 10
years after the first installation, have gotten their act together and
made IPv6 work. They took their time, but it actually seems to work.

Thanks again!

				Best regards,
				  /Liman