Re: NetBSD i386 missing packages on 10.0 after upgrade - cairo gobject conflict

Hi,

Havard Eidnes wrote:
> Hmm, I think it's cairo-gobject which needs removing, if I recall
> correctly that functinality and files were integrated into the
> new version of the cairo package:

thanks, you recalled correctly. I removed it and was able to reinstall
windowmaker too. X11 starts up... so far 10.0 looks good on the trusty
T30! WiFi works too...

let me have it compile a little and test and see.

Riccardo