Re: NetBSD 10 RFE (ramdisk-cgdroot.fs in boot.cfg)

On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 07:12:16PM +0000, Arvind wrote:
> Sure, was just using the linux remote unlock as an example of what
> we're trying to get configured (after encrypting the root partition
> with passphrase unlock). Any help from the group would be much
> appreciated.

It should be relatively simple to add that to the root partition setup
with a few rc.d scripts and a bit of sshd setup (but there seems to be
no plug+play pkg for it nor a quick howto documentation).

We also should support the auto-booting clevis + tang alternative (but
both lack a pkg and again there should be a short howto documentation).

Has anyone done one or the other and would like to share details?

Martin