Re: RPi 4b Wifi Device

Hello Thomas,

I do not know what happens and if this has something to do or not. I have seen this advice in pftf/RPi4 in GitHub:

Note: Booting from USB or from ESP requires a recent-enough version of the Pi EEPROM (as well as a recent version of the UEFI firmware). If you are using the latest UEFI firmware and find that booting from USB or from ESP doesn't work, please visit https://github.com/raspberrypi/rpi-eeprom/releases to update your EEPROM.

My RPi4 arrived yesterday and everything worked and booted from the SD using UEFI.

Regards.
Ramiro.