Re: NetBSD Localization

On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 13:42:55 +0100, Martin Neitzel wrote:

> > I can use setxkbmap in X to change the input language. If I am in text
> > mode and not in X how can I switch the input language?
>
> See wsconsctl(8), in particular the first example there.

I guess the question is not about setting the layout, but switching
between say latin and cyrillic within one layout.  KS_Mode_switch only
shifts to the last two columns while pressed, there seems to be no way
to toggle it (there's only update_modifier(id, type, 0, MOD_MODESHIFT)
call with "toggle" set to false).

-uwe