Re: Raspberry Pi Zero W almost useless

Hi,

There's a little more required to add support for the FTV variant judging by
changes made to openbsd's if_urtwn.c.

There's new firware that needs to be uploaded to the device.  And new power on
and rssi functions (It seems judging by the changes they've made it some what
is similar to the 8188EUS).

I'm going to see if I can get one of these adaptors on ebay.

I't will be awhile though before I try to get it working.

This is best done on the new wifi stack, so I doubt it will get backported to
-10.

In the meantime if you search for an 8192eu variant that will work with -10
and -9.

Best regards,

Nat