NetSBSD 10 rc3 on Intel gen 13 laptop - no WiFi

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience trying NetBSD 10 rc3 on my Intel gen 13
Framework 13 laptop.

Overall the upgrade from 9 went well, but unfortunately there's still no
WiFi driver. This is what dmesg shows:

 pci6 at ppb5 bus 170
 pci6: i/o space, memory space enabled, rd/line, wr/inv ok
 Intel product 2725 (miscellaneous network, revision 0x1a) at pci6 dev 0 function 0 not configured

Linux' lspci shows:

 aa:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wi-Fi 6 AX210/AX211/AX411 160MHz (rev 1a)

I also set up two NetBSD 10 rc3 VMs, one amd64 and one i686, to do some
pkgsrc build testing. Smaller packages built fine but www/firefox'
dependencies made me run out of disk space, so had to clean and restart
twice. Eventually www/firefox errored out but I reckon that might not have
to do with NetBSD 10 itself. I'll have to take a closer look at that later.

Sijmen