Re: X11 modular-xorg

On Wed, Dec 27, 2023 at 02:45:01PM +0000, Todd Gruhn wrote:

> I have errors written out when playing games. I think its because
> of my GTX-1660 card.

If this is to do with your "floating rectangle" problem then this is nothing to do with
fixing X as it is working correctly.  It sounds like doom is correctly mode setting the
resolution to one that your monitor will not support, hence the floating rectangle. Try
running doom in windowed mode or forcing the resolution using height and width to specify a
supported resolution for your monitor..

--
Brett Lymn
--