Intermitent loss of WiFi

Hi,

I am on NetBSD 10.0 Beta.
I get intermitent loss of WiFi with my iwm driver.

I think this is the error message in dmesg (I am not sure whether this DRM is i915 or iwm)
[   968.284136] {drm:netbsd:intel_pipe_update_start+0x33b} *ERROR* Potential atomic update failure on pipe A: -35

The workaround is to execute the following twice:
doas ifconfig iwm0 down
doas ifconfig iwm0 up

It needs to be executed twice, because after the first down and up, I get:
ifconfig: exec_matches: Resource temporarily unavailable

Is this problem known?

Thanks,
Salil

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.