installer crashes/segfaults when trying to partition disk

crashes when trying to configure network

so i've always had issues with this installer. on hardware old and new, it has been rare for me to be able to get a working install of netbsd going that didnt kernel panic or fail to install somehow outside a VM.

currently my issue is i cant partition the disk,trying to 'delete partition' just crashes the installer.

under extended partitioning, 'delete partition' just doesnt do anything. and when i try to delete it from 'edit' in extended partitioning instead, it just crashes/segfaults, same for when i try to configure network.

i am using an amd ryzen b450 tomahawk and m2 nvme ssd if that at all matters, i have no clue how to get the core dump off this without crashing.